Friday, October 20, 2006

Real conversations I've been a part of this week (whether I wanted to be or not)...

Dr. D : "So I went on a date this weekend."
Me: "oh yeah?"
Dr. D: "Yeah, she's a buddist and a reiki master"
Me: "Ah. Where did you meet her?"
Dr. D: "Craig's List...she was looking for a vegetarian."
Me: "but you aren't a vegetarian"
Dr. D: "Yeah, but I like the idea."
Me: "but I've watched you eat meat and enjoy it"
Dr. D: "so has she...I ordered rack of lamb"

PW: "Well Junior's older brother was your typical black lowlife...you know he had the 'car' and dressed in the gangster way and, you know, wore the gold chains." (This conversation also included the term 'blacker than the ace of spades' at one point).

Me: "So Sarah (his 4 year old daughter) showed me a picture she drew of you today."
Dr. D: "Yeah, she showed me too."
Me: "There was a dot between your legs and she pointed it out to me and whispered "thats his penis" and I couldn't hear her so I said "what?" and she said "peeeeenis"
Dr. D: "Yeah, she showed me too and I asked her why she drew it so small"

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Bob. said...

i prefer the term "Those people"

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home