Wednesday, February 13, 2008

News from a Tierney

Rep. John Tierney (D. Mass.) is now the questioner, and he began by getting McNamee to acknowledge that he was not truthful to police about the 2001 incident, and that he was not truthful to investigators about the number and frequency of injections.
Tierney is now pressing Clemens about an apparent contradiction in his deposition, in which he said he never spoke to McNamee about HGH, but later in his deposition said he had two conversations with McNamee about his wife's HGH use. Clemens at one point consulted with his attorney, Rusty Hardin, but stumbled through his answers.


When I was in high school I tried to get one of his campaign banners to hang in my room, but I was denied. I didn't forgive him until today. But I did admittedly modify several of his bumper stickers so that they said J. Tierney and put them everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home