Friday, January 11, 2008

From the Bar Stool with Chris Neher

as told to Justin Tierney’s voicemail.


Hey buddy. It’s Chris. I just had a …a conversation last night with one of my buddies and (it) the conversation led into what might be a funny skit if you ever wanted to shoot it.

(cough)

Ahhhh…this…this is… almost, pretty much a true story:


This guy was getting knob from some girl and she jammed her finger in his ass and umm he was OK with that, which was weird to me but that’s beside the point. And then later ahhhhhh…. he was doing the favor to her and he jams his finger in her ass. Ummm and then I guess later he said, it was… pretty funny because he imagined that both of them were trying that dirty shit finger like (laugh) out of each other’s hair and face and I imagine off the pillow and it just reminded me of like a really, kind of it might be like a really bizarre like Seinfeld type thing. Like “God, what do I do with this shitfinger.”

I don’t know

I don’t even know how you could approach that, but I thought it was a funny story


Oh boy, I’m exhausted.


Ok goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home