Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fun* with Google Image Search

This is all of you! That's right, you on the blogroll "contributors" list. More like "detributors"! What does that mean? Fuck you, that's what it means!






Look! I've been
waiting for new posts for so long it's now 1982! What's that? "Centerfold" by J. Giles is now number 1? Radical! I'm going to play this cassingle in my walkman while jumping my BMX over Ronald Regan's broken promises! Catch you later dudes!











What the hell is going on here? Probably som
e relatively cutting edge progressive rock and roll! Perhaps if I use the amplifying powers of Stonehenge to boost the synth on track 6 ("Bow Down Wolves of Yore, Ye Treble Sword of Cocaine Glows Bright") we'll finally get some results around here! Okay...that should do it.

Oh good god. Yes sucks.














According to my Google search for "asleep at the keyboard", this is a "golf instruction prank". I have no idea how you could sleep at the keyboard with this on the screen (AM I RIGHT GUYS!). What a sexy, sexy prank! If this doesn't get you on the course with a clearly illegal 15th club in y
our "bag", I don't know what will. What? Who the hell is Dorf?














Let's take a quic
k time out for something TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!















If I can be serious here for a minute; Dude, you helped write Appetite for Destruction. Do you realize how ridiculously good that album is? It's one of the few things just about everyone can
agree on, from the hipsters right down to the mockable aging burnout townies. Let's take a minute to really look at ourselves (by ourselves I mean you). Do you like what you see? I didn't think so. Now go write another "Mr. Brownstone" and stop wasting my time.
















Where is this guy now? Why, he's incredibly busy sprucing up his elaborate fantasy world:


"I'm working on a new record right now, which I hope to get rolling later this year. People tell me I paved the way for EMINEM.

"He paved his own way, but he got it easy. I came just after VANILLA ICE, and people were saying, 'What the hell is this guy doing singing in patois?' I had to win people over the tough way. I'm still banned from Japan though.































* Fun is an incredibly subjective word.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home